Contracts Administrator / Estimator
Rolland has been active in the construction industry for many years. More recently, over the last 6 years he has gained experience in estimating and quantity surveying on large scale multi-story and single-story buildings.
He has well developed reporting skills and an excellent background in pricing works, preparing accurate QTO’s and BOQ’s, cost planning, preparing progress reports, contractual process, subcontractor liaison and contract management.
He is a self-motivated and technically minded Engineer with the demonstrated ability to be methodical and accurate, adhere to strict project deadlines and has strong communication skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders, with extensive knowledge of building internal finishes, concrete, reinforced concrete structures etc.
Rolland’s skills include:
- Experienced in Cost Estimation, Quantity Surveying and Cost Planning
- Project and budget planning, scheduling and control
- Experienced in Contract Management
- Experienced in the analysis and interpretation of tender plans and documents
- A detailed knowledge of Building Techniques and Project Sequencing
- Thorough knowledge of various Codes, Standards and Specs
- Interpreting drawings and preparing Quantity Take Offs and Bill of Quantities
- Expert level skills in Auto Cad, MS Office and MS Project
- Experienced in preparing, implementing and monitoring Risk Management systems
- Project planning and preparing SWMS
- Strong background of Designing and Drafting, knowledge of Etabs and Safe and a proven experience of cooperation with the designing engineers in resolving site issues